Advertisement

Neymar may have physically 'transformed' after 3 months of lockdown! | Oh My Goal

Neymar may have physically 'transformed' after 3 months of lockdown! | Oh My Goal Neymar may be in the form of his life! Neymar apparently worked extremely hard during lockdown. He may have lost 7lbs and has never been so fit in his life. Extra motivated, Neymar told his loved ones about his desire to play in the Champions League again… and more importantly win it with PSG this season!
---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Soccer Stories - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - Oh My Goal - News:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

Neymar,Neymar Jr,training,work out,PSG,Brésil,Paris,Paris Saint-Germain,break,lockdown,fit,fitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments