Advertisement

The Thrill Is Gone - BB King (Guitar Jam)

The Thrill Is Gone - BB King (Guitar Jam) Hello, my name is Alex Orel. I am a French guitarist & singer-songwriter posting a new video every Sunday. Perfect tune to try out my new Epiphone ES-339. Thanks for watching, if you enjoyed feel free to subscribe, like, share & comment this video! You can support the channel on Patreon & get access to exclusive content! Make sure to check my music on your favourite platform & come to say hi on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & TikTok.

Support the channel:

Listen to my music:

Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
TikTok:
YouTube:

Email: alexorelmusic@gmail.com

The Thrill Is Gone,BB King,Guitar Jam,The Thrill Is Gone BB King,The Thrill Is Gone BB King Guitar Jam,Music,Musician,Music Video,Rock,Cover,Guitar,Guitarist,Guitar Player,Guitar Solo,Backing Track,

Post a Comment

0 Comments