Advertisement

One of my favorite mountain bike | hike spots close to Denver.

One of my favorite mountain bike | hike spots close to Denver. This weeks work hard play hard lifestyle vlog takes me to one of my favorite mountain biking spots... Mostly because its so close to my house, BUT also because it has a little bit of everything on this trail. It is a great spot to get some technical single track as well as some fast flow single track back to the parking lot. I am a big fan of getting the hard work / climb right off the bat, and have the fun adrenaline pump payoff at the end. This is a great lollypop style ride. I would defiantly recommend checking out this ride if you live in Denver.

Always gotta work hard to play hard...

Here is a link to The ShowOff Super Mount

ShowOff Super Mounts
Phone mounts for the active lifestyle


Im Josh Holder... And I scare people for a living...
I am a serial entrepreneur with a pretty radical lifestyle. This channel will be all about my lifestyle from work to play and everything in-between. I am going to bring you along for a year long adventure. What its like to own Colorado's oldest haunted house, to building Escape Rooms, to inventing and patenting new products and more!

These 2020 vlogs are going to show you what I do in my down time... Everything from world traveling to extreme sports such as Rock Climbing, Wakeboarding, Surfing, Mountain Biking, Snowboarding, 4wheeling, Motorcycles, and more...

Follow me on social media:
Instagram:
Facebook:

Check out a few of my companies…

The Frightmare Compound
Colorado’s Oldest Haunted House



HD Escape Rooms
Colorado’s Largest Escape Room Company

entrepreneur,haunterpreneur,josh holder,lifestyle vlog,vlogger,work hard play hard,mountain bike,colorado,Matthews Winters,Denver,hike,red rocks hike,Morrison Colorado,adventure,outdoors,rocky mountains,trek mountain bike,trek ex8,clean up colorado,best denver hikes,best mountain biking close to denver,

Post a Comment

0 Comments