Advertisement

πŸ”΄ Fed Between a Rock and a Hard Place

πŸ”΄  Fed Between a Rock and a Hard Place Oil prices surge to two year highs.
Restaurants being allowed to reopen is not employment strength.
Jerome Powell spooks the markets with his false sense of confidence.
Bitcoin trading like a NASDAQ stock with no earnings.

Free $75 credit to upgrade your post at
Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid through March 31, 2021.

Invest like me:

RATE AND REVIEW the Peter Schiff Show Podcast on Facebook.


SIGN UP FOR MY FREE NEWSLETTER:
Schiff Gold News:
Buy my newest book at

Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Instagram:

bitcoin,btc,bitcoin crash,bubble,tesla,jerome powell,fed,federal reserve,gold,dollar,inflation,inflation hedge,oil,oil price,

Post a Comment

0 Comments