Advertisement

Phase 3 Tricky Words Song Say Hello To

Phase 3 Tricky Words Song Say Hello To Please sponsor me and support my work by becoming a Patron!!

Phase 3 Tricky Words song as requested by many :)

Tricky words/sight words featured me, be, was, you, my, all, are, they, was.

Tricky words
These are tricky, tricky, tricky, tricky tricky words
That you can learn, learn, learn, learn
Tricky words
Don't let them trick you
They are just tricky words
Don't let them trick you

Say hello to me, me, me, me, me
m and e spells me
Don't let it trick you.

tricky words,sight words,tricky words song,say hello to tricky words,phase 3 tricky words,phase 3 phonics,phonics tricky words,phonics sight words,phonics song,sight word song,me song,was song,they song,you song,are song,my song,all song,be song,tricky words phase 3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments