Advertisement

Emma Siegfried Cover of Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy

Emma Siegfried Cover of Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy This Video was taken from Emma's YouTube and Edited with permission to be shared Directly with you all links to Emma in Description Orginal Video in Playlist Thank You For Watching
I really love this song so I hope you enjoy the cover! Xx
Catch me on the Sessions Live app where I do regular live streams! Search 'Emma Siegfried'
Thank you so much for watching! Feel free to subscribe if you like what I do
Have an amazing day Xx
My name is Emma Siegfried and I'm a 14 year old singer/songwriter and musician from England. I'm quite new to YouTube and busking so this is a place to document my progress and share my music. If you like my channel I would really appreciate if you shared it to your family and friends :)
My social media links are below! Thanks for being here. x
~ Emma xx
Details
For business inquiries:
Location: United Kingdom





Lover

Post a Comment

0 Comments