Advertisement

[Beat Saber] How You Like That - Blackpink (Expert+)

[Beat Saber] How You Like That - Blackpink (Expert+) aaaaaaaaaaaaa hi

Follow me on twitter:

If you would like to play Beat Saber and don't have a VR headset, I recommend the Oculus Quest since you do not need to have a VR-ready PC to use it :)


If you are a blink, you should join this discord!
If you like karaoke and k-pop you should check this one out discord.gg/kpop

Thank aggrogahu ojii-san who hammered this map out overnight! The sabers, platform, and wip map can be found here

I got the beautiful picture of Jisoo from here

VR Headset: Oculus Rift S //
VR Cover:
PC Specs can be found on my about page

*As an Amazon Associate I will earn from qualifying purchases.
**As a VR Cover Affiliate I will earn from qualifying purchases

#BLACKPINK #블랙핑크 #HowYouLikeThat

Beat saber,Mixed Reality,VR,Oculus,Expert+,Rift S,custom song,beat saber custom,k-pop,BLACKPINK,Blackpink Beat Saber,How You Like That Beat Saber,HYLT Beat Saber,BLACKPINK HYLT Beat Saber,블랙핑크,Lisa,Jennie,Jisoo,Rosé,

Post a Comment

0 Comments