Advertisement

Peaches (metal cover by Leo Moracchioli)

Peaches (metal cover by Leo Moracchioli) Original by The Presidents of the United States of America

You can buy my albums or singles here:
DIRECT FROM ME (LOSSLESS)

ITUNES ►
AMAZON ►
GOOGLE PLAY ►

Frog Leap Studios Merchandise:


Become a Patreon and get all the songs and support me doing more music covers:


For the Frog Leap band Tour dates:
www.frogleapstudios.com

►Gear I use:
Chapman Guitars:
Microphone:
Studio Guitar Amp:
Guitar Strings:
Main Camera:
Camera Lens:
Camera Lens Wide:
Guitar & drum camera:
Attach it with this:
Drone:
Toontrack:
Ortega Guitars:

Want to send me something?
Postboks 27
4333 Oltedal, Rogaland
Norway

Hi there, my name is Leo and run a studio on the westside of Norway where I do music and video stuff for youtube. I also have a band called Frog Leap, where we do my metal covers live.

For my covers I play everything myself as well as record, mix, master, shoot and edit the music & videos.

peaches,metal cover,metal,cover,version,frog leap studios,leo,leo moracchioli,hard rock,rock,The Presidents of the United States of America,

Post a Comment

0 Comments