Advertisement

How to make notes ? | Cornell Note-taking Method | Hindi

How to make notes ? | Cornell Note-taking Method | Hindi Hi folks,
I love taking notes may it be lectures, online courses or books. In this video, we will learn How to make notes ?
I found out Cornell Note-taking method to be one of the most efficient method, after looking into a number of note taking strategies. This is a functional way of taking notes. Instead of making beautiful notes, this method incorporates research based learning strategies which help us with learning and understanding content. Main learning strategies being Active Recall and Elaboration. I hope you learn some new things about note taking from this video. Have fun 😄

Resources -
1. Cornell Note-taking Method -
2. Make it Stick -
3. Learning How to Learn -
4. Improving Students’ Learning With
Effective Learning Techniques: Promising
Directions From Cognitive and
Educational Psychology -
5. Wikipedia -

Timestamps -
Intro: (0:00)
Layout: (0:40)
Notes Column: (1:00)
Question/Keyword Column: (1:17)
Summary section: (3:10)
Final Thoughts: (4:34)
Outro: (5:02)

📸 Instagram -
🐦 Twitter -
📕 Facebook -


🎥 My Gear - iPhone 11 and Canon 750D


Who am I:
I'm Sparsh, a Software Developer (I left my job last November). I make videos about productivity and lifestyle design. I love music, programming, gyming 😂 and digital arts.


If you’d like to talk, I’d love to hear from you. Messaging me on instagram @_discoman directly will be the quickest way to get a response. I will try my best to reply to any thing related to productivity, life style design and books 😄

how to make notes,how to make notes hindi,notes making,Note making,Note making class 12,how to make notes for study,how to make notes for exam,how to make notes from textbook,how to make notes for revision,how to study,notes for board exams,student,notes kaise banaye,note taking tips,note taking methods,note taking cornell,note taking during lectures,note taking effective,note taking hindi,note making class 11,cornell notes,cornell note taking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments