Advertisement

Erin C. sings 'On My Own' from Les Misérables | The Voice Stage #40

Erin C. sings 'On My Own' from Les Misérables | The Voice Stage #40 Erin is a huge fan of musicals, especially Les Misérables. She lost her mom when she was very young and has a really close relationship with her dad. Which coach will turn for her beautiful Blind Audition? 😊

🚨 Song info:
Erin C. performed 'On My Own' from musical Les Misérables

🚨 Series info:
In #TheVoiceStage we highlight the best, funniest, most adorable and most inspiring stories of kids who audition for The Voice Kids. Enjoy!

🚨 Hashtags:
#TheVoice #TheVoiceKids #Erin #LesMisérables

Best of The Voice Kids,The Voice Kids,The Voice,Voice Kids,Blind Audition,best of,best auditions,cute kids,top 10,young singer,Erin C,Erin,erin the voice kids,the voice kids uk,on my own,Les Misérables,on my own les miserables,les miserables on my own,musical,les miserables cover,The Voice Kids UK,The Voice Kids UK 2017,Pixie Lott,Danny Jones,will.i.am,last second turn,last second chair turn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments