Advertisement

💚Aquarius 8-30 June 2020 Not sure whether to come forward petrified of rejection, a lot unsaid

💚Aquarius 8-30 June 2020 Not sure whether to come forward petrified of rejection, a lot unsaid 🌈💜General Collective Reading Aquarius 8-30 June 2020

Latest Psychic Reading/Healing🔮 Services Disclaimer as of 8th June 2020
✨READINGS & HEALINGS BELOW✨

Soul Guidance Reading🐞
📜Typed with card photo sent 📜
There is no word limit, I will go as guided
Short question $5, $10
1 question $22
2 Questions $55
3 Questions $88
4 Questions $111
Private Video Uploaded
15 minutes $55
30 minutes $88
30 minutes Skype $88
1 hour Skype $160

🌊🌀Full Aura Clearing, Self Limiting Patterns, plus Clearing of Many Blockages (Energy attachments & distortions) restoring your connection to your Soul & Activating your Energy Form 40 -50 mins( depending on person) $99 (Distance only)
1 day emotional block clearing $155
2 day emotional block clearing $255

❤Please wait for my verbal consent and booking you into my schedule before paying for a reading ❤

♾Please contact me via Facebook or Instagram ONLY for my Healing & Reading Sessions ♾

Please know I only will speak to you via the below any thing else is impersonation

🔊You can contact me either via🔊
🌈My Personal Facebook page @ Chanel Bader (under my name is written 🔮official account 🔮AND you will see linked my Page to click on with 3K likes)

🌈Or my Page ; Higher Self Healing with Chanel
I do not answer emails about services

📩Instagram



🌍🌈🔮💙✨🌀Donation based healing sessions group facilitated by me apply


Disclaimer: All my readings, videos and services are for entertainment purposes only and are not to be substituted for any advice from a qualified professional in the medical, legal or psychological fields and most professionally trained fields for e.g. lawyers, counsellors, psychologists or doctors. I advise you not to make changes, decisions or actions based on the content in my videos and information shared.

I do not own copyright of the card decks used. Card decks used in video and/or thumbnail

All rights reserved to Chanel Bader
Content ID Owner registered via YouTube

unsaid

Post a Comment

0 Comments