Advertisement

Reporter Bolts Because Bison Starts Staring at Him

Reporter Bolts Because Bison Starts Staring at Him A reporter didn’t want anything to do with the bison that were roaming nearby while he was covering the coronavirus pandemic from Yellowstone National Park, so he packed up and got in his car. What Deion Broxton, who works for NBC Montana, didn’t realize was he recorded his hilarious reaction. “Normally, I'll hit the button and put my gear away,” he told InsideEdition.com “I guess I got so caught up in a moment. I was just worried about my safety.” InsideEdition.com’s Leigh Scheps has more.

montana,animals,Inside edition,inside_edition,ie offbeat,ie animal kingdom,ie trending,bison,yellowstone,yellowstone national park,leigh scheps,nbc montana,deion broxton,

Post a Comment

0 Comments