Advertisement

I recreated NFS Heat Trailer in GTA 5, here is a side-by-side comparison to see how SIMLIAR it is!

I recreated NFS Heat Trailer in GTA 5, here is a side-by-side comparison to see how SIMLIAR it is! So I tried to recreate NFS Heat Trailer in GTA 5, beacuse why not? I like recreating trailers, here is a side-bys-de comparison to see how similiar it actualy is!

I hope you guys like it as much as I like making it and please don't forget to give a like, subscribe and share this video to all of your friends, to the internet, to reddit, discrod, forums all of them! Also dont forget to turn on the notification bell!

Subscribe to my channel now!


Like my FB page as well!


Mods :

Simple Native Trainer by Sjaak327


Extended Video Export by Nightingale


Menyoo by MAFINS


OpenIV by OpenIV Team


Obey Drafter Wide-body by KING06


Vapid FMJ GTE by Vanillaworks Team & Project Homecoming Community


Police Buffalo by bravo-one-charlie


#Needforspeed #GTA5 #Needforspeedheat

NFS,Need For Speed,GTA,GTA 5,NFS Heat,NFS Heat Launch Trailer,NFS Heat Trailer,NFS Heat Gameplay,Blackpanthaa,NFS Underground 3,NFS Underground 3 Trailer,GTA 5 NFS,GTA 5 Machinima,GTA 5 2020 Graphic Mods,GTA 5 Realistic graphic mod,NFS Most Wanted 2 Trailer,GTA 6 Trailer,GTA Online,GTA online NFS,GTA 5 4K Graphic,GTA 5 Best Graphic Mods,GTA 5 Redux,

Post a Comment

0 Comments