Advertisement

Fall 2020 Applicants (COVID-19) || Should you still go in or should you defer your admits?

Fall 2020 Applicants (COVID-19) || Should you still go in or should you defer your admits? If you have an admit for Fall 2020, and you are wondering what you should do after the Coronavirus breakout, this video will answer all your questions:
1. Should you still go in for Fall 2020?
2. Should you defer yours admits?
3. Online classes?
4. Who does this recession affect most?

Article link:

Be a part of my journey! Find every step of it on my Instagram!
Also, join a community of entrepreneurs and internationals. Follow me for exclusive content on my Instagram.

Instagram:

YMGrad - Study Abroad Community -

Investment Community:

Facebook Page (all my updates here about Universities and Stocks):


Facebook Group:


Link to Latest Whatsapp Group:


LinkedIn -

GitHub Link (where I develop YMGrad):

My Portfolio -

SOP,LOR,MS in USA,BS in USA,Bachelors in US,GRE,college,admits,shortlisting college admits usa,news,colleges,college essay,college essays,college youtuber,university admits,america college admissions decision factors,shortlisting colleges,college admit,shortlisting university admits america,admits and rejects,covid-19,coronavirus,fall 2020 admits,defer admit,should i still go in for fall 2020?,

Post a Comment

0 Comments