Advertisement

I did it again I bought more fragrances | Haul of Unusual Fragrances

I did it again I bought more fragrances | Haul of Unusual Fragrances I’ve bought more perfumes 😳 and decided to present my latest purchases in a fragrance haul.

Show some love and share the video if you liked it. It really helps!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current favorite cheap fragrances:
Lalique Pour Homme:
Zadig & Voltaire This is Him:
Christian Lacroix Bazar Pour Homme:
JS Exte Man:
Puig Quorum Silver:
Jovan White Musk:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current favorite expenisve/niche fragrances:
Creed Royal Water:
Amouage Reflection Man:
L'Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu:
Mancera Cedrat Boise:


Follow me on Instagram:


For business inquiries: ifischannel@gmail.com

Fragrances

Post a Comment

0 Comments