Advertisement

How to Assume a House | Assumption of Mortgage for House and Lot

How to Assume a House | Assumption of Mortgage for House and Lot In today's vlog, I'll be sharing with you - How to Assume a Property.

This vlog is for viewers out there that are interested in learning how to assume a mortgage.

So let’s say you’ve already found a property that you want to buy. The equity has already been fully paid but the seller still has a bank balance left. Whats next? Watch on to find out.

Alex Zeta
Real estate broker, Lic no 0007755
Call +63 917 851 2752
Email: TrulyWealthyAlex@gmail.com

Hi, I’m Alex, a Real Estate Broker based in Cagayan de Oro City. I started in this industry in 2011 because I love 2 things- real estate and meeting and helping people. Being a broker allows me to do both. I hope you allow me to add value to you as well. I hope you check out the daily videos I post, subscribe and share your thoughts so we can all learn from each other. I love reading comments from you so please take a second to say “Hi”:)

►Subscribe to my Channel here:
►Sign up to my Newsletter here:

Connect with me online:
FB:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:
Linkedin :
Tiktok :

Subscribe if you are interested in:
#Realestate
#PersonalFinance
#Business

House for assume,pagibig house for assume,bank house for assume,house for assume bank,assumption of mortgage,house for assume in the Philippines,Philippine house for assume,assuming a house in the Philippines,Philippine real esatate,real estate broker,Philippine real estate broker,how to assume a house,house and lot,assumption,mortgage,assume a house,banks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments