Advertisement

Fleetwood Mac - In The Back of My Mind (Official Music Video)

Fleetwood Mac - In The Back of My Mind (Official Music Video) You're watching the official music video for Fleetwood Mac - "In The Back Of My Mind" from the 1990 album "Behind The Mask". The new Fleetwood Mac collection '50 Years – Don’t Stop' is available now. Get your copy here and check out North American tour dates below to see if the band is coming to a town near you.

Subscribe to the channel!

Watch all the Fleetwood Mac videos

Stay in touch with Fleetwood Mac...

Official Website
Facebook
Twitter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Fleetwood Mac’s official YouTube channel. Check back for news, music videos, live performances, playlists, archival footage, and more.

Fleetwood Mac,classic rock,FleetwoodMac,Stevie Nicks,Lindsey Buckingham,Rumours album,Fleetwood Mac Tour,Mick Fleetwood,Christine McVie,John McVie,fleetwood mac videos,fleetwood mac live,fleetwood mac greatest hits,fleetwood mac hits,fleetwood mac 50 years,fleetwood mac in the back of my mind,in the back of my mind,in the back of my mind fleetwood mac,fleetwood mac in the back of my mind live,fleetwood mac in the back of my mind official video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments