Advertisement

dear teenage girls.

dear teenage girls. shop my prints! -
hi me from future. this vid is so outdated but i hope you enjoy still :)

☆FOLLOW ME ON INSTA-

'THRIVING ON VEGAN' EBOOK IS OUT!!🌈🌞🌸
Check it out here-
Filled with 90+ wholesome recipes meant to make you THRIVE, helpful tips and tricks on starting a vegan lifestyle, full grocery list and pantry staples, and more!



p.s to all my teenage boys out there, i see you too bro. my demographic is just 99.999% female so i hope you understand ;p


✬SOCIAL MEDIA✬
Instagram- @pippinjardine
Dote Shopping-@pippinjardine
(That’s all I got lol)

Business Inquires- pippinjardine@gmail.com

WANT TO SEND ME SOMETHING? (NOT MY HOME ADDRESS!!)
✢18596 Lomita Ave, Sonoma, CA, 95476

DISCOUNTS!
↠Coconut Bowls- or use code PIPPIN10
↠Your SuperFoods discount-
CODE- youngandvegan
↠Rawnice colorful superfoods discount- youngandvegan15
↠10% off VEGETARYN vegan shirt order- use the code YOUNGANDVEGAN
↠Four Sigmatic- or use the code youngandvegan

FAQ'S:
How old am I? -16
Where do I live- California
Editing Software- Final Cut Pro X


☀Sub count-

Music- Epidemic Sound

Note- some links may be affiliated but all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting me!

dear teenage girls,high school,high school advice,self love,body positivity,teenager,teenage advice,teenager girl advice,girl talk,freshman advice,pippin jardine,summer 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments