Advertisement

Mudlarking the River Thames in the Snow & AN 18TH CENTURY LOVE STORY!

Mudlarking the River Thames in the Snow & AN 18TH CENTURY LOVE STORY! What secrets lie beneath the mud and the snow of the River Thames? We've had a bit of snow recently and so this is always cause for great excitement as far as Im concerned! I do love the snow - which is probably quite funny for those of you who have snow every year! It didn't last very long though so I made the most of it. After a lark in the mud I go back to my studio and search out some of my mudlarking finds that I associate with Love (well it is Valentine's Day!). And there is a special love story which takes us on a walk up through a snowy forest to visit a castle which was built for love.

The castle we visit is called Severndroog Castle and you can find out more about it here


To mudlark on the River Thames you need a permit from the Port of London Authority and you can find the information you need here:-


If you would like to buy me a virtual cup of tea then I have a Kofi account which you can find here:-


And you can follow me on instagram and twitter @tidelineart

Thank you for watching. comments and feedback welcome!

Have a super week and see you soon.

Nicola

Nicola White
www.tidelineart.com

STORY!

Post a Comment

0 Comments