Advertisement

HOW MANY WAS THAT?! (Black Ops 3 Funny Moments) 100,000 Kills, Fails, Rage! - MatMicMar

HOW MANY WAS THAT?! (Black Ops 3 Funny Moments) 100,000 Kills, Fails, Rage! - MatMicMar This video is mostly funny moments from me and my brother playing Black Ops 3. New weapons and funny new gear sets were added into Black Ops 3 about a week ago. I opened up hundreds of supply drops and got the new PPSH in multiplayer from Zombies and a remake of the M16 from some Call of Dutys but mainly known from Black Ops 1. All these weapons are amazing. I also unlocked all the new gear that came out with the new update. I show off some of that gear in this video as well. I also got 16 DLC weapons that I already had before that supply drop opening. In that supply drop opening I get a total of 18 DLC weapons. A day after that big update they added in a new camo called “Bloody Valentine Camo”. I opened up about 1000 cryptokeys worth of supply drops and I got the new Bloody Valentine Camo. After I get the new Bloody Valentine Camo I went online and tried it out. I show some gameplays of the Bloody Valentine Camo in this video too. I use the PPSh for most of this video but I also use the M16 and the SVG with Dark Matter Camo a little bit too. I hope that you guys enjoy!
● Twitter -

● Apply For Curse Network! (Find Out If You Are Eligible!) -

● A Previous Video -

● Click here to subscribe -

● Live stream -



Hope you enjoy the NEW video – Thanks for watching!






---
Video uploaded & owned by MatMicMar

MatMicMar,MatMicMars Bro,BO3,Black Ops 3,Supply Drops,Supply Drop Weapons,PPSH,M16,PPSh Gameplay,New Weapons,New Guns,Crazy Weapons,BO3 Update,Black Ops 3 Update,M16 Gameplay,New Weapons Gameplay,New Weapon Gameplay,Action Figure Gear,New Gear,New Funny Gear,New BO3 Guns,Kill Chain,Kill Chain BO3,Black Ops 3 Kill Chain,bloody valentine,Red Hex,PPSh Red Hex,lucid camo,lucid camo gameplay,black market camo dlc weapon,quad feed,Dark Matter,new,

Post a Comment

0 Comments