Advertisement

How I load My Pelican 10 Foot Kayak for Camping, Minimally outfitted Kayak, Budget Camping Kayak

How I load My Pelican 10 Foot Kayak for Camping, Minimally outfitted Kayak, Budget Camping Kayak Lets take a quick look at how I load my gear into my kayak for overnight trips.I do not include a cooler because I generally dont carry one. We will take a look at the gear I pack in another video. This is just how I manage to fit up to 4 days of gear into a minimal outfitted 10 foot kayak. Any suggestions or criticisms welcome as kayak camping is fairly new ground to me. Thanks guys!!!

Fireside Chat with A Cripple (what happened to me):


How to Use a Catheter in the Woods video:


My Gear Room Playlist:


Follow me here:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Reddit:
Yudu Outdoors:
Email: halfpacewoodsman@gmail.com

Come check out the facebook groups Im a part of and get in on the entire HPO community!!!
The Private HPO group where I share all the sneak peaks

Our local brother group Chasing Appalachia

The Huntsman Backwoods Brotherhood (one of my biggest supporters)

We Get Outdoors Tribe (Ive recently started sharing some sneaks here and Im helping this group as much as they are helping me, great content!)




If you would like to support the HPO channel and lifestyle, heres a link to our Etsy shop with the HPO decals, Chubby Firestarters and our NKAR ridgeline system for those who require or prefer adaptive use gear.
HalfPace Outdoor Shop here:


#halfpaceoutdoors #wegetoutdoorstribe #ohiokayakcamping

halfpaceoutdoors,halfpacelife,scisurvival,scioutside,scibushcraft,sciwoodsman,sciawareness,spinalcordinjuryrecovery,spinal cord injury recovery,life after spinal cord injury,lifeaftersci,avfistula,ependenoma,raresci,sci walker,spinal cord injury walker,living my best life,bushcraft,survival,woodsman,determined,determination,living,liveoutdoors,get outside,life after,kayak camping,kayakcamping,outfitting a kayak,kayaking,camping in a kayak,

Post a Comment

0 Comments