Advertisement

Harvesting a GIANT Impala Ram!! (Definitely my PB)

Harvesting a GIANT Impala Ram!! (Definitely my PB) The last video from my side of our latest hunting trip. I finally had the chance to harvest a nice animal for myself as well. This brute of an Impala took his time to come in but when he did I made it count.

Thanks, Otjibamba once again for the amazing trip and we are definitely coming back next year.

Details for contacting Otjibamba safaris:

Tinus: +27 82 827 8463
Email: otjibambal@lantic.net
otjibamba@xlim.co.za

Links to also get a great Olight torch:


#hunting #bowhunting

Shooting a GIANT Impala Ram!! (Definitely my PB),hunting Impala,Impala,hunting,outdoors,bowhunting,nature,bowhunting africa,bowhunting whitetails,hunting in africa,hunting africa,Bowhuntong animals,bowhunting animals,African hunting safari,south africa,Hunting Kudu,kudu,Shooting a giant buck,Giant whitetail deer,hunting out west,hunting on the Limpopo river,bowhunting in africa,african plains game,african animals,Africaa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments