Advertisement

FORERUNNER [valorant]

FORERUNNER [valorant] PROJECT FILE: very soon!
MY ULTIMATE EDITING PACK:
EDITING STORE:

If you hear weird cuts thats cuz the render got butchered after the render, wasnt down to find the issue and re-render it. The saint version doesnt have any cuts tho! check it out below

this project was put on a halt quickly after I got the Desire project. I chose so many different songs for this edit and kept scrapping since I didn't really know how to edit Valorant too much. For the cemetery scene, I took inspiration from a trailer I saw a long time ago but couldn't find it anymore so did from the top of my head. I didn't know any 3D at the time so just took some Valorant art and scrambled it into this intro. I do wish to come to Valorant just one more time but with actual 3d knowledge but that's not going to be soon.

SAINT UPLOAD:

Songs used:
DROELOE - Taking Flight

MiTiS - Frameworks


My twitter:

[valorant]

Post a Comment

0 Comments