Advertisement

Common wealth For common Folks - #uneducatedeconomist #Bondmarket #mikemartins

Common wealth For common Folks -  #uneducatedeconomist   #Bondmarket  #mikemartins Description
Economic discussion forum. Bringing insight from a working class point of view. No suits to wear no desk to sit at just straight forward information and questions to converse.

Take all the information as entertainment only. I have no back ground no formal education and no reason for you to believe a single thing I say. I bring to you my opinions in hopes that awareness and conversation help to bring understanding to an incredibly complex topic.

Buy the Uneducated Economist hoodie:



DECLAIMER - WE DO NOT OFFER OR GIVE FINANCIAL ADVICE !
AS I ALWAYS SAY - DO YOUR RESEARCH - AND ASK LICENSED PROFESSIONAL

#stcoksandbonds #wallstreet #mikemartins

talk radio,podcast,mike in the night,talk show,talking,radio show,money,gold,economy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments