Advertisement

Christina Aguilera - Hurt (Main Video)

Christina Aguilera - Hurt (Main Video) Christina Aguilera's official music video for 'Hurt'. Click to listen to Christina Aguilera on Spotify:

As featured on Back To Basics. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More from Christina Aguilera
Your Body:
Genie In A Bottle:
Can't Hold Us Down:

Follow Christina Aguilera
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Subscribe to Christina Aguilera on YouTube:

More great Ultimate Hits of the Noughties videos here:

---------

Lyrics:

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today
Ooh ooh

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes

There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again.
Sometimes I wanna call you but I know you won't be there

Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you"

Christina Aguilera live,ChristinaAguileravevo,genie in a bottle,acoustic,vevo,Christina Aguilera hurt official,music,video,instrumental,fighter,xtina official,Xtina hurt,Back to Basics,official,candyman,pop,download,karaoke,remix,Christina Aguilera Hurt lyrics,lyrics,audio,official video,cover,hurt,what a girl wants,back to basics,CAguileraVEVO,Sony,Christina Aguilera Hurt live,Christina Aguilera lyrics,Christina,

Post a Comment

0 Comments