Advertisement

Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man (Official Video)

Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man (Official Video) The official video of Bruno Mars' "When I Was Your Man" from the album 'Unorthodox Jukebox'.
Download/Stream 'Unorthodox Jukebox':

Directed by Cameron Duddy & Bruno Mars

See Bruno Mars on Tour! Visit for dates + more info.

Pick up the '24K Magic' World Tour Collection in Bruno’s Official Webstore:

Connect with Bruno:





Subscribe for more official content from Bruno Mars:


The official YouTube channel of Atlantic Records artist Bruno Mars. Subscribe for the latest music videos, performances, and more.

#BrunoMars #WhenIWasYourMan #UnorthodoxJukebox #OfficialVideo #AtlanticRecords #Atlantic

Listen to Best of Bruno Mars playlist ➤

Watch Bruno Mars’s Official Music Videos ➤

Dance At Home Music from Bruno Mars ➤

Bruno Mars,When I Was Your Man,Unorthodox Jukebox,Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man (Official Video),When I Was Your Man (Official Video),Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man,when i was your man bruno mars,bruno mars when i was your man,when i was your man official video,when i was your man music video,bruno mars official video,bruno mars music video,atlantic,atlantic records,unorthodox jukebox,bruno mars unorthodox jukebox,pop,warner music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments