Advertisement

why our community is dying

why our community is dying You know whats ironic? the fact that not even two hours after recording I see a kid who thinks hes an RP hacker running around with my dox and ip's thinking he's all scary. Now he's blacklisted on all his favourite servers, dont fall acustom to the standards set by others in our community. Exactly what I mean by bad examples.

► Patreon:

► My Discord!:

► Follow me on Insta:


► Follow me on Twitter:
-

► Follow me on Twitch:
-

FAQ:
CPS : 17 - 22 (Butterfly Clicking)
FPS : 300+
Public Music Playlist:

Specs :
Mouse : Logitech G Pro
Keyboard : Logitech G Pro
Microphone : AT2020
Monitor: 144hz BenQ x2
Processor : i7 6700k
Headphones: Sennheiser x Drop HD58x
Graphics Card: 2x Nvidia GTX 970 SLI
Ram : 16gb ddr4

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for -fair use- for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.


I do not own the rights to the music. All credit goes toward the creator(s). ALL CREDIT GOES TOWARD THE PRODUCERS/MAKERS/AND ARTISTS.

Minecraft,Adviser,

Post a Comment

0 Comments