Advertisement

Poor Unfashionable Souls [Princess Jellyfish AMV] Yaoi-Con 2014 Winner

Poor Unfashionable Souls [Princess Jellyfish AMV] Yaoi-Con 2014 Winner Ok people.....this is not like my normal vids...I had to make it for a contest and I only had a few days ^_^''''. I'm still in the contest ;) but I promise my next vid won't be soo awful XD. Uploaded because there is just not enough princess jellyfish amvs out there :3 Hope at least one person enjoys this!

Twitter:

Yaoi-Con 2014 Best Themed
AWA Con Public Service Award

Princess Jellyfish (TV Program),Poor Unfortunate Souls (Composition),amv,upbeat amv,anime music videos,crossdresser,its a trap!,otaku girls,kuragehime amv,Tsukimi and Kuranosuke,anime crossroads amv,Kawaii Kon (Conference Series),kawaii con amv,Animazement (Conference Series),animazement 2014 amv,yaoi-co,Anime Weekend Atlanta (Conference Series),

Post a Comment

0 Comments