Advertisement

HOW TO POSITION YOURSELF - League of Legends Guide

HOW TO POSITION YOURSELF - League of Legends Guide If you hadn't noticed, this is about Positioning in League

Feel free to ask any Questions related to the video, but I will most likely answer them in my stream: www.twitch.tv/sakeios so drop a follow and come talk to me!

Thank you for watching and Subscribe for more!

Check out my Facebook Page:
My twitter page:
and Follow me on my Personal Instagram:

My lovely Team:

Intro Song: Unity / TheFatRat

Powered by Curse: - Apply here if you're a Youtuber like myself!

Sakeios out!

Improving,League,of,Legends,LoL,How,to,get,better,sakeios,tutorial,improve,guide,tips,tricks,ranked,rating,howto,leagueoflegends,positioning,positioning guide,positioning tutorial,how to position yourself,how to position lol,lol positioning,lol positioning guide,lol positioning tutorial,lol positioning support,lol positioning adc,lol positioning mid,lol positioning tank,

Post a Comment

0 Comments