Advertisement

BREAKING NEWS II MARATHON PATENT GROUP ($MARA) purchased another batch to exceed 3.5 EH in 2021!!!

BREAKING NEWS II MARATHON PATENT GROUP ($MARA) purchased another batch to exceed 3.5 EH in 2021!!! Hey guys,
MARA is making big moves right now to make sure that they will have the best and biggest mining fleet and the cheapest energy in 2021.
It’s gonna be an exciting duel between RIOT and MARA in the upcoming months.
I have finally bought some shares of MARA today. 😊 My crypto stock portfolio includes ARB, HUT, BITF, HIVE, RIOT, MARA, BTBT and GLXY right now. Weighting changes every day. Diversification is the key when investing in the Bitcoin mining industry in my opinion! No financial advice!
Hope you enjoy the video.
Please leave a comment, like and subscribe to the channel😊.
Thank you very much for watching!
BLONITY

Follow my brand new twitter-account: Blonity AnalytiX @Luks88469499

**Disclaimer** Please be advised that I own a diverse portfolio of cryptocurrency and crypto mining stocks as I wish to remain transparent and impartial to the cryptocurrency community at all times, and therefore, the content of my media are intended FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES not financial advice. All content is my own opinion.
Do always your own research.
Bitcoin Miner, Ethereum Miner, Crypto Miner, Mining Stock, Mining Company

2021!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments