Advertisement

2020

2020 Randy Vanzuela- 2020(Filmed inYancheng city,CN)
and song was recorded everything on my computer.
Stay safe,stay home everyone.We pray that all of this will gone soon.(we all know what im talking about)

Originally music written and performed by:
Artist: Randy Vanzuela
Song: 2020


If you enjoyed this video and want to support me please Share and leave a big LIKE,and write a comments below and again Share it to your circle of friends. Subscribe to my channel and click all BELL icon so you will be the first person to be notified when i post new video.


Gears:
Canon eos 80D
Sigma art 18-35mm f1.8
Canon 50mm f1.8
Zhiyun weebill s
Pixel RGB K80 LED panel light

Thanks to all who cooperated with me to accomplish this simple video.My friends and Family thank you.Godbless us all.Keep safe everyone.

#RandyVanzuela #2020

Post a Comment

0 Comments