Advertisement

How To Speak More Slowly and Clearly

How To Speak More Slowly and Clearly I love a fun game, and I also understand how important it is to take the time to slow down when I speak. In this video, I show you how to make a game out of slowing down your speech-something fun and easy, a game you can start playing today!

For more tips, tricks and techniques to develop your most powerful voice, visit my website:
Tweet at me:
See my pics and videos:

Voice,Speech,Speach,dialect,elocution,speaking,voice teacher,american accent,accent reduction,interviewing,public speaking,accent,entrepreneur,Los Angeles,Hollywood,Actor,Performers,Business,Leaders,Goals,Entrepreneurs,affirmation,structure,imagination,Patrick Munoz,presenter,presentation,manifest,the secret,quantum physics,inspirational,motivate,motivational,hacks,voice hacks,communication,self improvement,self development,

Post a Comment

0 Comments