Advertisement

honestly thinking about dropping out. should you?

honestly thinking about dropping out. should you? soo this is where I’m at. I filmed this when I woke up to Cornell’s announcement about our school reopening this fall 2020 and I needed to let it out. thinking about dropping out of college… wbu?
✰ new videos every week ✰ subscribe!

→ instagram:
→ twitter:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - helpful links - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hope ♡
→ Daily Hope Podcast: A Faith that Leads to Emotional Health

IB students
→ IB website I created for high school students

videos
→ should you take a gap year? students, let’s talk. 🤯
→ last day at cornell university.
→ traveling for 24 hours during coronavirus outbreak

→ what I wish I knew as an international student in america.🇺🇸
→ international students MUST know this before studying abroad.🍵🇺🇸

- - - - - - - - - - - - - about me - - - - - - - - - - - - -

🌺Aloha, I’m Katie! I'm a Filipina teen studying abroad at Cornell University. I study Information Science and love entrepreneurship, design, and creative writing. I want to do too many things, and I want to make it all work… so that’s what my YouTube channel @Katie Tracy is about. Join me on this crazy journey and together, we'll learn, struggle, and hopefully find the courage to live our dreams.

→ age: 19
→ college: cornell university
→ major: computer/information science
→ location: new york x manila
→ camera equipment:

📩Business/professional inquiries only:
alohakatieg@gmail.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - popular videos - - - - - - - - - - - - -

→ back to school shopping in japan!
→ how to get into an ivy league university
→ how to get a 45 in IB
→ study secrets for straight A’s
→ youtube 101 for beginners

- - - - - - - - - - - - - enjoy your day ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Encourage one another and build each other up." – 1 Thessalonians 5 :11
If you see this, comment how you're feeling in your situation and how are you're coping with everything that’s been happening! I'm praying for you.

aloha katie,alohakatiex,katie tracy,back to school,school 2020,back to school 2020,school reopening in 2020,college reopening,online class,zoom,zoom university,zoom university vlog,gap years,dropping out of college,dropping out of school,dropping out of high school,online school,online school tips,a day in my life online class,gap year,a day in my life quarantine,quarantine vlog,zoom prank,cornell university,cornell,school reopening,quarantine,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments