Advertisement

👻🎃HALLOWEEN STREAM🎃👻

👻🎃HALLOWEEN STREAM🎃👻 BGM (

LINKS
YT
INSTAGRAM
KO-FI
CONTACT nearnya.work@gmail.com

STREAM RULES
① be polite to everyone - rudeness is not tolerated, this involves playful rudeness as well
② do not spam - if you send the same thing over three times, there’s a high chance i’ve seen it but i’m choosing to ignore it for whatever reason i have
③ talk about the stream - don’t bring up topics or people irrelevant to the stream/me unless i bring them up myself
④ respect my privacy / don’t overstep boundaries - do not ask me for my discord, line etc. the only sns i’m using are youtube, instagram and ko-fi
⑥ no discussions / debates about my gender and sexuality - i will bring it up when i want to
⑦ do not ask questions that are clearly answered in the FAQ

FAQ
ENG
Q: how do I commission you?
A: email my through nearnya.work@gmail.com and I am always down to discuss!

Q: how old are you?
A: 19

Q: when is your birthday?
A: sometime in december

Q: what is your gender and pronouns?
A: non-binary, any pronouns

Q: where do you / have you live(d)?
A: england before, currently thailand, moving to japan soon

Q: how many languages can you speak?
A: english (first language), thai (native), japanese (very badly)

JPN
Q: 何歳ですか
A: 19

Q: 誕生日
A: 12月○日

Q: 性別
A: なんでもなれるよ

Q: 住んだところ、今住んでるところ
A: イギリス→タイ(現在)→日本(すぐ!)

Q: 話せる言語
A: 英語(母語)、タイ語(一応母語)、日本語(全然ダメですけど)

STREAM🎃👻

Post a Comment

0 Comments