Advertisement

Your Situation Is Temporary | There Are Folks Who Are In A Worse Place Right Now!

Your Situation Is Temporary | There Are Folks Who Are In A Worse Place Right Now! Your Situation Is Temporary | There Are Folks Who Are In A Worse Place Right Now!

You are not the first to go through the thing your in right now and you won't be the last. Your situation is temporary. It might last a day, week or more. But it will end!

Remember this. Whatever you're going through there are folks who are in a worse place than you right now.

Thanks for watching. To book a discovery call with me, click this link:

WHAT I DO: I help people with an alcohol problem get sober, stay sober and take back control of their lives.

WHO I WORK WITH: I partner with business owners, executives, and those with high pressure targets.

HOW IT WORKS: We start with a free strategy call. If we agree that we're a good fit, we'll diary three sessions, usually about a week apart.

WHAT OTHERS SAY: "I’d been drinking alcohol on a regular basis for several decades, always thinking I’d stop one day. I heard about Paul’s work and decided to give it a try. What did I have to lose? After years of struggling with my issue, I was blown away with how easy it was to change.

Paul has a calming, grounded energy and I immediately felt at ease in his presence. Despite the obvious apprehension prior to my first session, I was able to totally relax and be in the moment from the outset.

The urge to drink alcohol literally disappeared overnight. There were a few fleeting moments where I thought about it briefly, but these soon faded once the change was embedded into my subconscious. The whole process took a mere 3 weeks, which I found astounding.

I would thoroughly recommend Paul as a practitioner for making positive changes in your life. He was incredibly supportive during the process. I didn’t need any help between sessions, but he offers this as part of the service. At the end he even guided me through the methods I could use on myself for any other change work I wanted to do.

I have tried this at home and it works. As a result, I feel empowered to create further change and steer ever closer to my life goals.

Thank you Paul, you have changed my life for the better!"


DISCLAIMER: Any information or advice I give is purely based on my own experience and research. There is no guarantee as there are many variables that will impact your success. Everything stated should be taken as opinion.

Keywords:
Life coach, impostor syndrome, impostor syndrome anxiety, signs of impostor syndrome, sign and signals of impostor syndrome, impostor syndrome in tech, impostor syndrome interview, impostor syndrome teaching, impostor syndrome academia, impostor syndrome in medicine, impostor syndrome in relationships, impostor syndrome new job, impostor syndrome article, impostor syndrome activity, how to overcome impostor, syndrome, ways to reduce stress, food that reduces stress, mindset coach, poverty mindset, closed mindset, money mindset, wealth mindset, business mindset, how to get out of poverty mindset, get out of your own way motivation, hypnotherapy public speaking, hypnosis pain relief, hypnotherapy for alcohol addiction, hypnotherapy for weight loss, hypnotherapy for smoking, hypnotherapy past life regression, hypnotherapy alcohol, hypnotherapy addiction, hypnotherapy stop smoking, hypnotherapy smoking, hypnotherapy diet, hypnotherapy gastric band, hypnotherapy lose weight, chronic insomnia treatment, Paul McKenna Hypnotic Gastric Band, what anxiety does to your body, social anxiety techniques, how to cope with social anxiety, fear of failure motivation, How To Overcome Fear Of Failure, how to stop stuttering permanently, social media mental health, social media effects, hypnotherapy to give up smoking, hypnotherapist Folkestone, hypnotherapy Ashford Kent, hypnotherapy Hythe Kent, hypnotist Folkestone, hypnosis Folkestone, phobia treatment Folkestone, online hypnotherapist,

Your Situation Is Temporary | There Are Folks Who Are In A Worse Place Right Now!,Your Situation Is Temporary,There Are Folks Who Are In A Worse Place Right Now!,How to get out of a bad situation,bad situation,not in a good place,how to get out of a bad situation with no money,not in a good place mentally,not in a good place right now,im not in a good place,not in a good place in life,bad situations,how to get out of a bad situation with parents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments