Advertisement

Toto - Endless (Guitar Cover)

Toto - Endless (Guitar Cover) I think this song has the greatest ever last chorus key change, edges it just over Rainbow's 'Since You've Been Gone' for me. Anyway, this is also my favourite vocal from the late Fergie Frederiksen and although there isn't any solos in the track, it's still as perfect as I think it can be. Really kicks off the second half on what is an incredible album.

There's some interesting chord changes in there that I play a couple of different ways as I was't sure for definite how they are, especially on the clean vamps, but I think I've got it close. I also find it hard to blend my clean tone with songs but hopefully everything is audible enough to hear.

Check out my other Toto covers here -

I have a Patreon where I upload my notation notes for all my new covers and I am going through my old ones too. But I also provide custom notation and video lessons content there or at my bwmguitarlessons@gmail.com address. Please get in touch if you want help playing the music you love.

I use a Jackson Dk2 Dinky (I took out the tone knob and moved the volume over), into a Boss Me50 for all my tones, into a Palmer Pdi-09 speaker sim (to simulate an amp), into a Focusrite Scarlet interface, into Logic Pro X where I mix it with the track using some reverb and EQ.

toto,endless,isolation,Fergie frederiksen,Steve lukather,bwm5150,guitar,cover,guitar cover,AOR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments