Advertisement

Robinhood Thieves And Lack Of Customer Service Are A Problem! Where I'm Moving My Investments!

Robinhood Thieves And Lack Of Customer Service Are A Problem! Where I'm Moving My Investments! Robinhood Investing has been in the news a lot recently... between not allowing clients to invest during some of the most volatile trading days in recent history, to now having their clients get hacked and not having a customer service line to call. I have decided it was time to move my investments to another platform.

Get 2 free stocks with WeBull if you deposit $100, worth up to $1600 each!


Merch!


Sign Up To Use M1, my favorite investing broker for long term investors!


See Market Caps Move In Real Time With AssetDash! Compare Bitcoin, Apple stock, and Vanguard Index Funds all at once!


Patreon:
Here is the link to Patreon! You get access to a group Discord (like a chatroom) to talk over stocks with myself and others. I also show every buy/sell I make in real time! Join the top tier for exclusive live streams!


My Financial Friend TikTok.


Get $50 On SoFi Money When You Deposit $500!


Start with Tubebuddy! This is a great website if you are looking to grow your YouTube Channel!


Get a free $200 with Chase by signing up for their credit card!


Here is the link to credible to refinance your loans and save money!


If you want to donate some stock money (or beer money!) my venmo username is @My_Financial_Friend!🍻

Get a Free Stock With Robinhood!


Check out the book that got me interested in investing, 'Money Master The Game'!


Get $15 off the adjustable desk I use!


Check me out on instagram!


Save:
If you want to make $30 and save 1%-12% on your online purchases consider signing up for Rakuten! It's super easy and sends you a check every few months! Here is the link!


Please LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE for more!

Nothing I say is meant to be taken as legal, tax or investing advice. For entertainment purposes only.

#robinhood #I'mleaving #investing #myfinancialfriend #stockmarket

Music:

Some of the links above are for affiliates. I may receive a commission for you signing up for the platform.

Invest,money,saving,loans,student,finance,financial,retirement,Stock,market,robin hood,robinhood,investing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments