Advertisement

I figured out who both impostors were at the very beginning of the game without them doing anything

I figured out who both impostors were at the very beginning of the game without them doing anything I managed to get a Flawless Victory in Among Us, by figuring out who both impostors were without them killing/venting. But how? Skill or luck? A bit of both, but probably way more luck than skill LOL. Seeing as I had no idea what I was doing (sorta) because this was my first time playing Among Us. This is the only time I've won a game of among us with a flawless victory.
--
I stream full-time on twitch, if you'd like to see more of me and the crazy stuff that happens on stream, then please go drop me a follow on twitch :)
Twitch:
--
Check me out!!!!
Discord:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Tiktok:
--
My good friend Aaron helps me a lot with graphic design related stuff, feel free to check him out!!


--
Outro Song:

anything

Post a Comment

0 Comments