Advertisement

AM I REALLY NIGERIAN?? WHO WROTE THESE QUESTIONS?? 😩😭 | NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP TEST

AM I REALLY NIGERIAN?? WHO WROTE THESE QUESTIONS?? 😩😭  | NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP TEST E! PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS VOTING LINK:

Hey Loves, In this video, attempt these citizenship test questions.

The keep reshuffling the order of the options on their website so some questions look slightly different.

This video inspired by Chuches Mind.
Channel:

1. QUIZ: This Citizenship Test Will Tell You If You're Really Nigerian


2. QUIZ: Only People Who Speak Fluent 'Nigerian Parent' Can Get 10/13


3. QUIZ: Only People Who Went To School In Nigeria Can Get More Than 10/14

_______________________________________________________________

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL:

MY INSTAGRAM:

_______________________________________________________________

“Peace is what I leave with you; it is my own peace that I give you. I do not give it as the world does. Do not be worried and upset; do not be afraid.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:27‬ ‭
_______________________________________________________________

LET'S STAY CONNECTED:

INSTAGRAM -
TWITTER -
BLOG -
FACEBOOK - ThatIgbochick
SNAPCHAT - Dimmaumeh

______________________________________________________________

MY FILMING EQUIPMENT

- Canon EOS MARK IV
- Sigma 50mm 1.4 lens
- Rode mic
- Boya lapel mic
- Sandisk 128 GB Memory card
- Hard Drive
- Vlog Camera (SONY A6400) -
- Vlog lens (SIGMA 16MM 1.4) -
- USB C hub -
- Ipad Mount -

______________________________________________________________

BUSINESS:
For business enquiries please contact
info@Dimmaumeh.com

_______________________________________________________________

DISCOUNT CODES:

SIGMA:
Discount Code: DIMMA
*Can be used at checkout

VIDEOS YOU SHOULD WATCH:

HOUSE TOUR:
EYEBROW TUTORIAL:
SKINCARE ROUTINE:
FOUNDATION ROUTINE:

Nigerian,Nigerian blogger,Thatigbochick,That Igbo Chick,Nigeria,Makeup,Fashion,Lifestyle,Mac,Beauty,Style,Eyebrows,Tutorial,Howto,How To,Blogger,Women of colour,Black women,Blackup,Huda beauty,Anastasia Beverly Hills,ABH,dimma umeh,Nigerian citizenship test.,citizenship test,nigerian movies,free nigerian movies,2019 nigerian movies,2020 nigerian movies,nigerian movies 2020 latest full movies,free nigerian movies 2020,new nigerian movies 2020 latest full movies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments