Advertisement

Making Tiny Foods for a Tiny Rescue Dog πŸ©πŸ”πŸΆ

Making Tiny Foods for a Tiny Rescue Dog πŸ©πŸ”πŸΆ Wait until you see how tiny TINY DIAMOND is. I shrink my store The Dog Bakery down to only inches so I can make this very special rescue dog her very own meal. Get the doggy donuts I make here:
I don't know about you but if you have ever seen a tiny kitchen video where they do tiny cooking it is pretty amazing. That is why I thought Making Tiny Foods for a Tiny Rescue Dog πŸ©πŸ”πŸΆwould be perfect. In my last video Why I can't save his eyes... I let you know about Kobe and why he can't see so make sure you check that out or watch the previous video Making 100 RocketPop Pupsicles for Homeless Dogs! πŸš€πŸΆ

Follow I Pitty The Bull here:
Make sure you follow Tiny Diamond here:

🐢Watch Kobe meet Tiny Diamond on our PAWonder channel: Giant Puppy Meets Smallest Puppy [Cutest Reaction Ever!!]:


🐢JOIN to support and be a part of what I am doing:

🐢Say hello to me on Instagram:

🐢Sign your doggo(s) up for my birthday club and get $10:

rocky kanaka,dogs,dog,dog rescue,rescue dog,homeless dog,animals,husky,huskies,huskyvideo,cutehusky,puppy,huskypuppies,huskypuppy,puppies,dogprank,prank,funnyvideo,funny,siberian husky,siberian huskies,challenge,diy,how to,makeover,dogs day out,dog's day out,pupsicles,shelter,adoptables,adoptable dogs,family friendly,the dodo,the dog bakery,tiny food,tiny foods,tiny donuts,donut,doughnuts,doggy donuts,dog donuts,tiny cooking,tiny kitchen,tastemade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments