Advertisement

REACHING 100K SUBS + WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO??? πŸ€”πŸ΅ | It's A

REACHING 100K SUBS + WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO??? πŸ€”πŸ΅ | It's A WATCH IN HD

Hi guys! This vlog is about me reaching 100K Subscribers and to be honest until now, it still hasn't sunk in that I already achieved this milestone. I could not have done it without you guys, no amount of thank you is enough. I will forever be grateful for this! The other half of this video is about me and CJ doing a who's most likely to challenge. I hope you guys will enjoy this one!

See you next week! ;)

Thank you for all the love and support! ♡

---- MUSIC ----

♫ R.O.A.S.N (Ramen On A Summer Night) by Gil Wanders |
♫ Bullet Train Fantasy by Ibrahim |
♫ Same old by Maple Syrup |
♫ [No Copyright Music] 샛별 - λ‹Ήκ·Όλ°­μ˜ μ…€λŸ¬λ¦¬ [ bgm / funny / cute ] by Daystar |
♫ Fluffing a Duck by Kevin Macleod |
♫ fi Type of Beat

C H E C K O U T M Y S H O P
hicharis.net/allianadolina

C O N T A C T M E
Email: allianaaadolina@gmail.com

S U B S C R I B E


T W I T T E R


I N S T A G R A M


FAQs:
Age: 21
Camera: Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro X

If you have any video suggestions, feel free to comment down below!

πŸ€”πŸ΅

Post a Comment

0 Comments