Advertisement

Quiz War Feat. Wxntar - Will she be able to top the leader board?

Quiz War Feat. Wxntar - Will she be able to top the leader board? To be a part of a growing gaming community, visit and drop a follow to know when I go live :)

๐ŸŽฎ Stream -
๐Ÿ—บ️ My website - soon™
๐Ÿ“ž My weekly podcast -
๐Ÿ’ฌ Discord -
๐Ÿ“ท Instagram -
๐Ÿ““ Weekly blog - soon™
๐ŸฆTwitter -


Min/max roll for runes:
Bjr5 guide:

My Spotify profile -

๐Ÿงณ Streaming gear -


Who I am
My name is Matthew Barter and I am a professional actor from the UK. I trained at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York and worked as an actor there for 3 years. Currently living in the UK, I part time as a graphic designer, youtuber/streamer. I make videos about games and stream on (

If you would like to talk about Summoners War or gaming in general head on over to the stream or to our discord ( we would love to see you over there! :)

#wxntar #podcast #summonerswar

2020,android,android game,guides,how to,ios,ios game,lies,podcast,podcasts,review,runes,sky arena,summoner,summoners war,summoners war 6-year anniversary,summoners war event,summoners war free rune powerup,turths,two,war,wxntar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments