Advertisement

Lowko Plays Command & Conquer and Red Alert Remastered!

Lowko Plays Command & Conquer and Red Alert Remastered! Command & Conquer Remastered and Command & Conquer: Red Alert Remastered are out. As a kid I used to play both of these games a lot, and in this video I decide to revisit them in the remastered edition and go on a bit of a nostalgia trip. This playthrough was livestreamed on my Twitch channel.

Get more videos & support my work:

My second channel:
Lowko Merch:

Be part of the community on Discord:
The hardware setup I use:

StarCraft 2 is a military science fiction real-time strategy video game developed and released by Blizzard Entertainment.

#Lowko #LowkoTV #CnC

--





Lowko,LowkoTV,Simon Heijnen,Command and Conquer,C&C,Command & Conquer,Command & Conquer Remastered,Command & Conquer: Red Alert,Red Alert,Red Alert Remastered,Command & Conquer Red Alert Remastered,Remastered,Redone,Reforged,2020,Command & Conquer 2020,C&C 2020,CnC,Music,Trialer,Gameplay,Game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments