Advertisement

The Clone Wars made me appreciate the Prequels more

The Clone Wars made me appreciate the Prequels more The Clone Wars made me appreciate the Star Wars prequel era more. The show presented more context for the happenings in the galaxy, and it gave motivations to villains that I felt fell flat in the films. I'm so glad I gave Star Wars: The Clone Wars a chance. Thanks to everyone who pushed me to watch it back in 2017.

Music by Tyler Cassidy:


I wrote a book! It's called "Sorry About The Mess". Check it out here:

HelloGreedo is an all-things Star Wars YouTube Channel. Parody, News, Reviews, and More!





BECOME A MEMBER AND SUPPORT THE CHANNEL!


Join the HelloGreedo Discord server here:

Support the Channel on Patreon:

star wars the clone wars season 7,star wars the clone wars finale,star wars prequels,star wars prequels clone wars,revenge of the sith,revenge of the sith clone wars,ahsoka,darth maul,darth maul clone wars,star wars the clone wars season 7 review,star wars the clone wars season 7 episode 12,star wars the clone wars season 7 episode 11,jedi,revenge of the sith star wars the clone wars,the clone wars star wars prequels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments