Advertisement

Please stop drawing pictures of me like this.

Please stop drawing pictures of me like this. My Mom watches my channel guys she's gonna see these

~Twitch Channel:
~Merch Shop:
~Twitter:
~Instagram:
~Discord:

~~~~~~~~Extra Things~~~~~~~~

Everything you see in my videos is edited livestream highlights taken from my Twitch channel. My schedule is Tuesday & Thursday @ 7pm, Saturday & Sunday @ 3pm - all times based in Ireland.

Special thanks to Eline for permission to use her art as the thumbnail:

Music is Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Art Museum.

RTGame,RTGameCrowd,RT Game,funny clips,funny montage,highlights,Irish,funny,moments,gameplay,RTGame art,RTGame videos,funny videos,funny fanart,fanart reaction,cursed fan art,RTGame fanart,funny art,funny youtuber art,fanart gallery,rtgame artists,RTGame cupcake,RTGame wooloo,shiny wooloo,cupcake wooloo,shiny wooloo cupcake,RTGame Pokemon,The Irish Lads,RTGame face reveal,RTGame face,funny art video,funny artists,cursed fanart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments