Advertisement

Destiny 2: Quantum Finisher: Infinite Forest (2|5): Tree of Probabilities (Raw Gameplay)

Destiny 2: Quantum Finisher: Infinite Forest (2|5): Tree of Probabilities (Raw Gameplay) This video is a follow up to
For more details, refer to that video.

This one shows entering the hallways to the Tree of Probabilities mission/strike from Curse of Osiris using the Quantum Finisher, Sparrow Flying, and Sword Flying. This one includes some mic coms from when I was first going through it. My voice isn't always captured because I switched to voice activity for sparrow flying, but it only records it if I hit my push to talk... Woops.

You can pull out your sparrow in most areas of this strike, including the boss room, if you stray off the path a bit. No "joining allies" to stop you from patrol :D

Destiny 2,Curse of Osiris,Froggy,Mercury,Lighthouse,Infinite Forest,Atlast Grove,Tree of Probabilities,Simulant Present,OOB,Out of Map,patrol,

Post a Comment

0 Comments