Advertisement

An excellent class with my favorite teacher on Cambly

An excellent class with my favorite teacher on Cambly Para ganhar minutos grátis no Cambly / Free minutes on Cambly code: richard738

Teacher's name on Cambly: Allison Black

Espero que gostem, por favor deixem o gostei, inscreva-se e ativem o sino para notificações de novos vídeo see you later!

Por gentileza contribua com o canal no link abaixo / Please support me and the channel by clicking on the link below.



Me sigam no Instagram/ Follow me on Instagram:


Segundo Canal / Second Channel:


Site do Cambly / Cambly Website



Material de inglês para estudar:




e-mail para contato/send me an e-mail: studentsenglishquestions@gmail.com

#onCambly
#EnglishConversation
#Conversation on Cambly
#English
#Cambly
#learningenglish
#Teacher
#learnEnglish

interchange,idioma,língua,duolingo,aprender,richardduarte,richard,teacher,I am,estudante,apostilas,completas,tobe,verbs,student'senglish,student's,student,english,america,ingles,USA,UK,Australia,Canada,inglêscompleto,aluno,cambly,abaenglish,english speaker,italki,conversation,in English,conversationwith,brazil,brasil,northamerica,Colombia,Apparently,noah,ellen,degeneres,trump,aba,movies,on cambly,my first experience,rich duarte,

Post a Comment

0 Comments