Advertisement

Short Taster Folk Music Workshop for Primary Schools.

Short Taster Folk Music Workshop for Primary Schools. A short taster version of the folk music workshop for Primary Schools I have developed in partnership with Barnsley Civic. This workshop has a focus on traditional Yorkshire songs and industrial work songs and shanties.



Here are the Choruses of the songs in the video to help you along.



All The Little Chickens in Me Garden.



"Oh treat me daughter decent, Don't do her any harm.

And when I die I'll leave you both, Me tidy little farm.
Me cow, me pigs, me sheep, me goats, Me stock, me field and barn.
And all the little chickens in the garden."



South Australia.



Haul Away You Rolling Kings
Heave away Haul Away
Haul away and you’ll hear me sing
And we’re bound for South Australia.

Schools.

Post a Comment

0 Comments