Advertisement

pre-quarantine spring thrift haul: versatile pieces & versace

pre-quarantine spring thrift haul: versatile pieces & versace HIII LOVESSS
In light of us staying at home now and maybe missing some of the simple activities that brought us joy - for me one of them being the thrill of thrifting and vintage shopping for sure - l wanted to share some great thrift finds from back in February/March before everything closed down around Toronto.

Though there's only a select few pieces in this haul which are also quite simple, they definitely added to my recent initiative to reduce my closet down to basics, good quality and versatile clothes, ones that I truly love. At this point, most of my closet is vintage and/or secondhand - in the past couple years I've become much more selective with what I buy. Yesterday was also earth day - just another reminder of sustainability in fashion, that we should be doing anything we can to be more conscious of our usage and impact on the environment.

I hope you guys enjoyed! I also tried a new intro, still working out what I like hehe.
Let me know which piece was your favourite, or what great thrift finds you bought last time! Don't forget to like and subscribe for more videos every week :-)

Find me on:
Instagram @claudiawrzec
Depop @claudiawrzec

the aesthetics,claudiawrzec,the aesthetics claudia,fashion,beauty,vintage,thrifted,2020,thrift haul,pre quarantine,coronavirus,toronto,thrifting,thrift vlog,wardrobe basics,spring,spring thrift haul,vintage haul,claudia wrzecionek,versace,high end,luxury,thrift store,canada,vintage shop,spring trends,how to style,knit sweater,bolero,womens tuxedo,spring outfits,dress,shoulder bag,purse,leather,spring essentials,pierre cardin,two piece,set,how to wear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments