Advertisement

I Played Remastered Version's of the most FAMOUS GAMES! (HALO, MW2, SONIC, CRASH BANDICOOT)

I Played Remastered Version's of the most FAMOUS GAMES! (HALO, MW2, SONIC, CRASH BANDICOOT) You read that title right, I installed remastered/remakes of the most famous games. I downloaded Mario Kart 8, Sonic The hedgeHog, Halo Reach, and even Crash Bandicoot N sane Trilogy. It was pretty nostalgic playing these insanly old games on amazing graphics!

Second Channel:

Support a creator code: Fade3

I Played Remastered Version's of the most FAMOUS GAMES! (HALO,Sonic the hedge hog,Sonic remastered game,sonic hd graphics,Halo,reach,halo reach,halo remasterd,remastered halo reach download,Mario kart 8,mario kart on pc,Crash bandicoot,crash,bandicoot,crash bandicoot n sane trilogy,mario kart 8 download,Halo nostalgia,halo theme song,halo meme,nostalgia,furiousfade,furious,fade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments